Sunday, January 08, 2006

Anniversary

Three days ago this blog turned one year old... It's been a slow year and a fast year at the same time.

I've finished a cardiothoracic anesthesiology fellowship. Started a full time job as a cardiothoracic anesthesiologist. Bought a house.

On the other hand... I am working today on a sunday, doing a semi-emergent (as in booked two days ago) coronary bypass. (well supervising a resident anyway). This after doing a Heartmate II and a heart transplant on Friday, two chest closures yesterday (see friday's cases). At least I have tomorrow off.

Some stats:
365 days.
72 posts.
Avg. 1 post every 5.07 days.
5006 vistors by counter since March 7, 2005 (when I started counting) some of those are me however.

I hope for many more years.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what an incredible accomplishment you are - wow - doing what you do is amazing. you should be very proud of yourself. you hold in your hands someones life, every time you work. i find that friggin mind blowing.

Mike said...

Happy birthday bnug's blog!

Clearly this guy doesn't know you...