Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Heart Trouble part Deux

So about a year ago when I started this blog, my father had just had a cath and seven stents... Tonight my mom called me and apparently a routine followup stress test was positive again. He's going in on Friday for another heart cath. Likely a restenosis of a stent from what my dad says. So I'm talking to him about he feels... and being the retired physician he is he notes that he only got a little chest pain when he exercised but was otherwise okay. I could have killed him. That's denial for you.

Anyway. Last year I was all about lifestyle change... exercise, diet modification, etc. Well i'm not exercising, though I do have an exercise machine, my diet is pretty much the same (off and on) we'll see what friday has to show.

No comments: